What's Up Everyone?

Hey, thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate it. Read about my journey as I walk and run, laugh and cry, make mistakes and make amends... my life.... is open, and accountable...

About Me

My photo
I am a God-fearing journeyman who is looking to educate others on life, God, and their salvation. I have a migraine disorder. I truly believe that there is NO migraine medication that can cure my migraines. Some say that I'm a positive person, some say I'm negative. I say I'm just a realist. Moses was too. Paul (in the Bible) kept it straight. He never pulled any punches and he knew what was real and how hard things were. I try to be that way for those who have this horrible disease epilepsy that cannot function some days and don't want to live others... for reasons unknown to me sometimes too... but God's will is all that I strive to find wisdom in...

20 September 2013

The Bible, The Governement, Nothing In Between

Evening everyone. It's been 5 weeks since I posted last and I have been waiting for the right time to say everything I want to. Let me warn you, some things I will type may offend you. That's ok. You may disagree and that's even ok. I'm getting it off my chest. I'm gonna discuss Obamacare (that's right.... that one), The Bible (back to basics of this blog baby), the UNDEFEATED Central Mass Sabercats, and whatever else comes to mind... and not necessarily in that order....



In God.... Well, in God (blind faith that I'm right and your God is wrong) (Even though God is God) We (I think) Trust


John 13:34-35 - New International Version

34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”


These were the words of Jesus to his disciples shortly before he was to be put to death for the sins of all mankind. Love one another. Pretty basic and simple principle. Love. HE DID NOT SAY 'Love whoever is a straight, tax paying, law abiding, gun toting, white person that will agree with everything you say.' Of course, there were no guns back then but you should get the point. He just said 'Love one another'. One another has NO bounds and means literally.... ONE ANOTHER = EVERYONE! Homosexual DOES NOT mean hate! Other skin color DOES NOT mean hate! Different from you DOES NOT mean hate. Period.

John 15:18-23 - New International Version

18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20 Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’[b] If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Whoever hates me hates my Father as well.

Later on, Jesus says Himself the words above. Hate (while a strong word) is very powerful. Hate can make a WHOLE country go to war with another. Hate can make a person quit their job. Hate can make a person stop shopping at a store. Hate can make a person hurt themselves just to prove a point. Hmmmmmm, let's hang on to that. Hurt themselves just to prove a point. Yeah, that happens more often than not. These people will condemn homosexuals and try to save the sanctity of marriage making themselves look awfully foolish in the process. Does it make sense to protect 'the sanctity of marriage' (A RELATIONSHIP) when that person has sex outside of the wedlock they are so drawn to protect? Or to live with someone they are 'having premarital sex' with? Look, I don't care who does what but don't stand in the cover of God and religion when you fall just as short. Believe ALL of the Bible. Not just the parts that relate to you and further your vendetta. Makes no sense. Sure, those that believe in this verse:

Leviticus 18:22 - King James Version

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Point well taken... Let's cover other 'don't s' shall we? I'll flip it to The Message version of the Bible to make it easier to understand.

 NO Crucifixes: Leviticus 19:4

“Don’t take up with no-god idols. Don’t make gods of cast metal. I am God, your God

NO Using His Name In Vain: Leviticus 19:12

12 “Don’t swear falsely using my name, violating the name of your God. I am God.

NO Revenge: Leviticus 19:18

18 “Don’t seek revenge or carry a grudge against any of your people.

NO Tattoos: Leviticus 28:28

28 “Don’t gash your bodies on behalf of the dead.
“Don’t tattoo yourselves. I am God.
 



 In other words.... TAKE ALL OF IT! If you should believe in God, believe ALL of what He said. Seriously. Why believe ONE verse but dismiss all the rest? Hmmmm.... ok so marriage is WAY more 'important' than tattoos or crucifixes or getting revenge. Oh, ok. Is it really???

1 John 5:16-17

16-17 For instance, if we see a Christian believer sinning (clearly I’m not talking about those who make a practice of sin in a way that is “fatal,” leading to eternal death), we ask for God’s help and he gladly gives it, gives life to the sinner whose sin is not fatal. There is such a thing as a fatal sin, and I’m not urging you to pray about that. Everything we do wrong is sin, but not all sin is fatal.

See EVERYTHING you do wrong is a sin. Tattoos (I have 5) are a sin, looking for or wanting revenge (I have a lot) is a sin, saying 'GODDAMMIT!!' (I have a bad habit of it) is a sin. I was told at a young age, a sin is a sin is a sin. All sin is equal. So if you wish harm on that homosexual you hate so much then yours is equal to theirs. If they choose to live with it then that's fine. Does it mean God will love them less? Nope. Remember the first verse I put up there? Love one another? Yeah that one. Jesus was talking about those that would betray Him. Those that would kill Him. LOVE ONE ANOTHER. Period. My disclaimer is this.... I have a VERY close friend of mine that is like a brother to me that happens to be gay. I also have a family member that is gay. I met one of the coolest lesbian couples that are beautiful women inside and out.... and never once did it come to mind that 'OH MY GOD.... I'm hanging with a lesbian couple!!!' Look the answer is simple...  Love (while patient, not envious, and kind) is blind. If God is love, then love knows no boundaries and it is irrelevant who you have it for.       

Now, while I am talking about religion FREEDOM OF religion DOES NOT MEAN you have the freedom to not hear about my religion or for you to feel free to keep me quiet about mine cause yours is different. Don't like the Pledge having 'under God'? Your children don't have to say that part. Don't like the US dollar having 'In God We Trust'? Don't spend it or don't acknowledge it's there. See, the FREEDOM part means you can worship where you want and so can I. The government shouldn't say you can't as they shouldn't say I can't. Don't like me saying 'Merry Christmas'? Say 'Happy Holidays' back. That's all. You do your thing, I do mine.


 Damn That Obamacare!!!!!!!

http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacarebill.pdf 

See that ^^^^^^^? Read it.

Here is what I know to be true about the insurance industry. Big time lobbyists and it is totally unavoidable. Insurance is like this....

100 people decide they want to start a fund to take care of one another in the event of sickness. So they all decide to put in 10 bucks a month.

$10.00 x 100 people = $1000.00/month

Let's say a few of those people do in fact get sick.... A LOT!!! How about 5 of them. Let's say the expenditures (copays, meds, and doctors pay) are $50.00.

$50.00 x 5 people = $250.00/month

Now that leaves the rest who haven't gone to the doctor at all $750.00 left in the kitty.

If this should continue at this trend, imagine if someone got REALLY sick! Hospital stay at $50.00 a day and so on. Now imagine 5 of those people decided to become a Board Of Directors so to speak of the 'insurance' company. After a few months of taking care of the funds and working with doctors to get into their 'plan' they decide that they should get paid for the work they do. Let's say $15.00/BOD Member/month

$15.00 x 5 people = $75.00/month

EVERY MONTH (out of $1000.00/per month)

+$1000.00 - $250.00 - $75.00 = $675.00 for everyone else's coverage AND pharmaceutical needs as well as labs to pay for THE OTHER 95 PEOPLE!!!

ALSO WE DIDN'T EVEN COVER THE COPAY OF THE INSURED!!

We haven't EVEN covered the deductibles to the doctors that the insurance will pay for you!!! We're almost down half!! That's just the basics!!! Let's add to this from the other side.

Let's say there are 5 people that didn't 'buy in' to the plan. 3 of them went to the doctor. Those 3 had a payment of $50.00 due because of no insurance.

$50.00 x 3 people = $150.00 in the red

Someone has to pay for all this stuff.... right? I mean, there's the doctor (who pays to be in the 'network') and the pharma that is supplying the FREE "sample" meds the doctor gave the person that didn't have coverage cause they felt for the person.

Let's add one Obamacare stipulation: Everyone must buy in. No matter who you are. 

So while the 'insurance company' has 100 people and there are 5 people without that just aren't paying... until now.

Those 5 go on subsidized insurance because they have no jobs. They will pay nothing for the insurance, yet pay $1.00 for insurance co-pays and the subsidized insurance giver pays all the rest. The price of the labs, the doctor bill, the meds doesn't change. It stays the same.

Let's say 5 more STILL don't get insurance (subsidized or the 'group') they will be forced to pay tax penalties.... They still don't pay the penalties and the hospital can't turn them away. Again, the bills don't change.

The pharma can raise rates (as well as the machine makers for X-Rays and the like) so the doctor is forced to do what? Raise rates. That in turn leads to the 'insurance' group to raise their 'buy in' rates.

That's it in a nut shell. Use whatever else you want but Obamacare you better read for yourself.

But please, DO EXACTLY THAT!!! Read FOR YOURSELF!!!

Part II to come on Sunday!!



I'll then cover the Central Mass Sabercats.... Will we be 8 - 0 for an UNDEFEATED SEASON?

Peace in the heart and soul. How is it possible I keep it?

How do I stay afloat with football while battling migraines and epilepsy? Yeah... let's talk about that.

Oh.. and ignorant people on Facebook.... I got a LOT to say about that....

What's this 'Rev' name about??


As always.... make sure to comment... (please) and share this blog. It's pretty interesting. :o)

Rev Duck
#93





No comments:

Post a Comment