What's Up Everyone?

Hey, thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate it. Read about my journey as I walk and run, laugh and cry, make mistakes and make amends... my life.... is open, and accountable...

About Me

My photo
I am a God-fearing journeyman who is looking to educate others on life, God, and their salvation. I have a migraine disorder. I truly believe that there is NO migraine medication that can cure my migraines. Some say that I'm a positive person, some say I'm negative. I say I'm just a realist. Moses was too. Paul (in the Bible) kept it straight. He never pulled any punches and he knew what was real and how hard things were. I try to be that way for those who have this horrible disease epilepsy that cannot function some days and don't want to live others... for reasons unknown to me sometimes too... but God's will is all that I strive to find wisdom in...

02 December 2010

Back To The Grind

Hey, it's been a long time... I shouldn't have left you :o) I hadn't been to the gym in quite a while. Four days to be exact. I've been running around doing errands, updating Pop Warner website, getting ready for the end of season banquets (Pop Warner), basketball is getting underway... so you could say I've been really busy.

I have felt much better waking up in the morning everyday. The Topamax isn't so bad anymore. Maybe it never was. However, I am still losing weight which is FANTASTIC!!! I feel so much better with all the weight coming off. Thank God!! I have wanted all this weight off for so long. I feel much better now. No 'episodes' for quite a while.It's been a little over a week I think. Everything has been going rocky in my personal life, but there is nothing I can do about that right now but pray. No GTL like the Jersey Shore guys say, but it's PTL as my pastor says... Praise The Lord! Regardless of what happens in life, gotta do it! There is no other way. All I can do is workout, teach and learn at Bible study, attend church, spend time with friends and family, tell those I love that I do, and walk in His way (which is never easy). Never in that order or in the same order each day. I find it easier to tell people what I think of them and their actions now than I did before, which I am starting to believe is due to me realizing my own mortality. NOT due to my health issues. It is important to tell people what you really think of them and not pretend to care about them. I have people in my life who do that and I find it extremely wrong and there is no reason to disrespect anyone like that. Ever. Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"... Is there one who can? Anyone? Nope... no one. Not even those who serve the Lord for years and years against the man who walks into the church reeking of alcohol. Nope... they are the same. Just as dirty.

Isiah 53:5 (New International Version)
...by his wounds we are healed.

Regardless of what our vices are, what sins we have committed, the pains we have endured or given... we can, and will be forgiven for them. Believe, and it can and will be forgiven by the one and true Saviour Jesus Christ.

So, I went to the gym after Bible study (which went great by the way) and I walked on the treadmill for a whole half hour! It was fantastic! Weight loss zone almost the whole time! My heart rate was around 120 to 130. I got so much cardio out of it. It was amazing! I listened to Kaskade's Coachella set the whole time... Here's a few tracks from the playlist:

Kaskade at Coachella 2010<Downloaded to my Zune from Kaskade's website long time ago... lol hour long set. Below is a couple of tracks from the set.

Dynasty by Kaskade

Don't Stop Dancing by Kaskade

Gonna go tandem watch Lebron's return to Cleveland (Go Cavs!!!!) and Eagles VS Texans... (Rooting for Eagles)


Good Night And God Bless...

Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment